Please visit our Brafasco career page to apply: Brafasco HD Supply Canada Inc. | Careers Center | Welcome (icims.com)
Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada's leading construction and industrial supply distributors, coast-to-coast. From manufacturing, infrastructure, construction, product training or industry knowledge, Brafasco provides customers with a wide range of products and services. In any commercial facility or project phase, Brafasco's one-stop-shop solutions provide customers what they need to meet or exceed the demands of their job. Brafasco is proud to partner with industry-leading manufacturers to support this shared goal with quality, value and productivity to solve the needs and challenges of customers.
Brafasco services and supports tens of thousands of customers across Canada in a wide range of industries and trades. With over 40 walk-in branches across several provinces, a fast-paced distribution centre and more than 400 employees, we are proud to contribute to the success of projects across the country.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Team Environment
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer site. Other warehousing responsibilities as required.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspection of vehicle and supplies to ensure road safety
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for traffic and/or construction
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate
- Delivers merchandise to customer and contacts customer if they are not present
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered as well as unload merchandise for customer
- Pulls orders to match manifest
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Must provide Driver's Abstract
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Proper licensing relative to equipment
- Forklift certification
START DATE: 11/30/2021