EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a Software Architect who will be responsible for envisioning, defining, designing, and developing a cloud-based SaaS offering.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Capableof taking business requirements and translating them into a systems and software architecture
- Understanding with Event-Driven Architectures built with Kafka
- Experience with SaaS & cloud-native applications
- Experience with micro-service-based development
- Proficiency in Spring Boot and Java ecosystem
- Strong back-end programmer
- Familiar with cloud architecture design patterns & practices
- Skilled with the Confluent Platform
- Familiarity with different schema formats such as Avro, Protobuf, and JsonSchema
- Practiced with API Portals such as Apigee, MuleSoft and Axway
- Competent with Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure (compute, storage, network, security, admin, application services, database, and monitoring)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Note 6: As of November 1, 2021, all staff must be fully vaccinated absent a valid exemption under applicable human rights law.
Begin your exciting career today! Apply at email@example.com
START DATE: 11/18/2021