EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a person who is inspired to develop test software for automation and continuous integration pipelines, who is a great communicator within the team and who is passionate about making our products the best in the world.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in leading all phases of software development including requirements definition, planning, implementation, testing and support
- Skilled in using multiple build and packaging automation tools
- Deep knowledge of application stack layers and network programming
- Quality focused with a mindset that advocates on behalf of the end-user
- Passionate about software development
- Capable of integrating with Native (‘C’) libraries via Interop such as cgo or other language specific wrappers
- Familiar with a variety of testing frameworks
- Experience with messaging brokers (RabbitMQ/Kafka) and messaging-as-a-service products (PubNub/Pusher/Cloud AMQP)
- Familiarity with container orchestration tools such as (Docker, K8S) and application deployment models
- B.S. degree or higher in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Note 6: As of November 1, 2021, all staff must be fully vaccinated absent a valid exemption under applicable human rights law.
Begin your exciting career today! Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: 11/18/2021