EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is seeking a software developer who is creative, is excited about a data-driven future, who is a team player and loves to win and is passionate about making our products world renowned. Does this sound like you? Check out our job description below and let us know if we are a good fit!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with a Linux/GNU/x86 C/C++ development environment with strong analytical and object-oriented programming skills
- Familiarity with open-source software development culture and practices, including usage and licensing restrictions
- Proven ability to produce high-quality, robust code for critical and highly available systems
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, reliable contributor willing to mentor and transfer knowledge to both senior and junior members of the team
- Strong understanding and previous experience with C++, Python, Perl, Golang, Makefile, and Bash
- Experience developing highly available systems and ensuring the robust replication of configuration information between redundant systems
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and it’s routing protocols (BGP, IGMP, RIP)
- Experience working with or developing products in Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure, or Openshift
- Experience working with security and authentication protocols, public-key cryptography, and digital signatures
- B.S. degree or higher in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Note 6: As of November 1, 2021, all staff must be fully vaccinated absent a valid exemption under applicable human rights law.
Begin your exciting career today! Apply at email@example.com
START DATE: Immediate