EMPLOYER: Intertape Polymer Group
Joining Bonus - $1000
Walk in 9 am to 4 pm or email – email@example.com
Job: Machine Operator
Shift: We have numerous positions open for NIGHT SHIFT
1. Responsible for the safe, controlled start-up and operation of the equipment including starting the machine, engaging the feed, and observing the operation of the area.
2. Inspecting and measuring completed pieces to verify conformity to customer production standards.
3. Monitoring and adjusting controls to ensure product complies with production standards.
4. Maintaining equipment through completion of assigned preventative maintenance tasks and minor repair techniques as required.
5. Recording quality and production metrics via written communication methods and within time deadlines as necessary.
6. Performing all work in a safety first mentality and with utilization of 5S skills.
7. Related tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Basic math skills
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to a maximum of 40lbs
Goals, Success Factors:
- Maintain defect rate to company standard.
- Maintain Production Schedule attainment of 98% or greater.
- Changeover completed per standards
- Zero Lost time Accidents
- Asset Management - management of Raw and Finished materials
Polyair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*Joining bonus will be paid after the probation period – 90 days
Intertape Polymer Group
330 Humberline Drive
Toronto, Ontario, M9W 1R5
START DATE: 11/22/2021