EMPLOYER: Auxly Cannabis/Kolab Project
Carleton Place, Ontario
About Kolab Project
Kolab Project is a cannabis brand, wholly owned by Auxly Cannabis Group Inc., that aims to connect with those actively in the cannabis category that have an appreciation for the positive impact that art, culture, and design have on humanity. Kolab Project cannabis products, available at licensed cannabis retailers across Canada, include premium pre-rolls, vapes, soft chews and chocolate. Learn more at kolabproject.com and stay up-to-date at Twitter: @kolabproject; Instagram: @kolabproject; Facebook: @kolabproject.
What can you expect to do:
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc.) in advance of a production cycle
- Operate machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and in adherence to health and safety guidelines
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed) to optimize efficiency and minimize waste
- Perform routine visual inspections and assist with routine maintenance on machines
- Monitor and validate operation of machines periodically
- Troubleshoot issues that may occur during operation of equipment
- Monitor output to identify any machine-related nonconforming materials
- Complete documentation related to production and machine operations
- Any other related tasks as assigned, and as operationally required.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- Understanding of production procedures
- Ability to read schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- WMS or ERP Inventory maintenance experience an asset
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail, self-directed and ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials will be required
- Desire to grow in this position within a rapidly growing industry.
What's in it for you
- Amazing and valuable experience in a brand new industry and company!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Guaranteed full time hours
- Excellent opportunities for growth in a rapidly growing company
How we hire
Kolab Project is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodations.
START DATE: Immediate