EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Do you want to help us build the next generation of the world’s fastest networks that grow smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day? Join us on this fascinating journey.
What will you do as part of our team?
- Engage engineering teams, product line managers and product owners to transform high-level requirements into optimized test coverage
- Execution and Delivery of manual and automation end-to-end feature testing, tracking testing using Agile
- Due diligence to ensure complete feature coverage, availability of required test environment (i.e., traffic generators, cards, system set up and ready), and the testing is within given quality parameters
- Analyze test results and prepare test reports
- Investigate software defects, highlight critical issues, and consult with software development engineers in finding a resolution
- Lead the effort to automate all manual test cases using automation best practices
- Assist in standardization and interoperability lab testing
- 5+ years of experience in test automation (python or TCL), preferably in Telecom.
- 3+ years with Object Oriented Python, with Regex (regular expressions)
- 1+ year with Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols (like MPLS, OSPF, BGP, Segment Routing, EVPN etc.).
- 1-years with source code repositories: example: GIT, Perforce, ClearCase, etc.
- 1-year recent experience with UNIX/Linux/RHEL/Ubuntu
- 1-year with traffic generators i.e.: ixia, spirant, smartbits etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/test-automation-engineer-1
START DATE: 12/01/2021