EMPLOYER: COMNET NETWORKS AND SECURITY INC.
Great Opportunity for a Bilingual Administrative Professional with Leadership Skills!
Proudly Canadian, ComNet Networks and Security Inc. is a leading IoT networks and security systems integration company. We have been future-proofing buildings and urban infrastructures with a full range of design, engineering, integration, management, and support services for more than 20 years. Currently, we have an exciting position available for an Installation and Service Coordinator. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and time management skills that will also allow them to exercise their project management abilities. Their self-driven and results-oriented character will enable them to effectively execute processes and procedures while supporting the organizational vision, objectives and strategy. Reporting to the Operations Support Manager, this Coordinator will perform a variety of valued operational tasks, pertinent to the flow of operations and service delivery. They will be responsible for coordinating services and managing facilities and small projects in accordance with customer and company requirements.
Why consider COMNET as your next employer of choice?
We are a Leader in an exciting and evolving field of security and technology that is growing! While providing a nurturing and supportive work environment that fosters growth and advancement opportunities within the organization, we also provide some of the best wages in the industry. As our employee, you would also be entitled to a comprehensive benefits package!
You are an ideal fit for this position if you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid time management skills and ability to multitask while managing changing priorities and frequent interruptions
- Solid analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Ability to work as a team or alone
- Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage conflicts
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High level of self-motivation and strong sense of initiative
- College or university degree
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar work environment
- Bilingualism is mandatory
- Secret security clearance (acquired or admissible to it)
This amazing opportunity will not remain vacant for long! Send your resume and covering letter TODAY to email@example.com, quoting reference #CN-21-043.
NOTE: Only those candidates that meet the specified requirements will be considered for this position. Candidates that do not meet the requirements may be considered for similar opportunities.
ComNet values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
We appreciate all who apply; however, we will only be contacting candidates of interest.
START DATE: 01/04/2022