EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for an engineer with a passion for DevOps. An engineer who loves to automate and see the world in code, who has an ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create cloud-native CI/CD pipelines with security and compliance built-in
- Ensure the pipeline performance, availability and reliability meets SLOs
- Assist in effectively collaborating with several groups to identify key requirements and
prioritizations for CI/CD solutions
- Create code and provide operational support for the CI/CD infrastructure
- Design and develop automation tools to enable safe and secure deployments to staging and production Cloud environments
- Contribute to the planning and prioritizing of tasks within the group to support the needs of fast paced development teams
- Research and implement new technologies and processes as they become available with
the goal of learning and improving service quality
Required skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience in cloud computing with a preference to Amazon AWS
- Proven experience in developing infrastructure as code using technologies like CloudFormation, Terraform and Serverless
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, TeamCity, GitHub Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills in a cross functional role
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline, advanced degree desired
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
START DATE: 12/16/2021