EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for an experienced FPGA designer to join our team.
You will be working with some of the best engineers in the industry and will have a chance to coach junior engineers as well.
Locations in Ottawa/Toronto/Montreal
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in FPGA design
- Up to date knowledge of all the current trends and tools in the FPGA space
- Experience with Verilog or System Verilog
- Good knowledge of FPGA devices from different vendors
- Experience with timing analysis and synchronization, SDC, CDC
- Design experience using tools like Vivado/ Quartus
- Experience with FPGA simulation environment
- Background in telecommunications domain
- Experience with UVM / Verification
- Experience with Secure Boot
- Encryption Experience (Datapath level)
- Networking background: Ethernet, PCI-E, I2C, SPI, UART
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
START DATE: 12/16/2021