EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for engineers who want to work with the sharpest minds in cyber security, engineers who want to ensure world safety when exchanging digital information now and in the future.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrated SRE experience utilizing SLO/SLIs in a commercial, cloud-based service
- 4 years of experience designing and implementing software with high-level languages including Java or Python
- 2 years of experience in cloud computing with a preference to Amazon AWS
- Proven experience leading a high paced team in both development and operations activities
- Familiarity with secure coding practices and compliance adherence within a cloud
environment including PCI, ISO27001 and SOC2
- Proficiency in developing infrastructure as code using technologies like CloudFormation, Terraform and Serverless
- Hands-on infrastructure, systems and application architecture experience in large scale,
- Skilled in testing and managing high availability environments
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills in a cross functional role
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline, advanced degree desired
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
START DATE: 12/16/2021