EMPLOYER: Bell Technical Solutions
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
We are seeking dedicated and highly professional individuals to fulfill the role of Cable Puller to support our ongoing growth and development. The Cable Puller is responsible for the placement and dismantling of copper and fiber optic cables. They are also responsible for maintaining quality customer service, and ensuring the security of the telecommunications equipment on site.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Valid G2 driver’s license (or higher)
- Transportation to commute to various job sites
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Meet project management deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs.
- Ability to distinguish colour-coded wire and read blueprints
NICE TO HAVE:
- Customer service skills
- Technical Proficiency
- Fall Arrest Certification
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Unionized Position
- Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
LOCATION: Ottawa, Ontario
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, days and hours may vary based on company needs
START DATE: 01/31/2022