EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis looking for a Software Developer to join our growing and dynamic team focused on enabling equipment suppliers to move from supplying proprietary hardware equipment to cloud software systems.
Required Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of software developer experience
- Proficient in C/C++ development in networking software
- Extensive experience with Linux or RTOS
- Deep understanding in switching, routing or security protocols
- Experience with packet processing and data plane/control plane
- Telecommunication or network communications domain expertise
- BSc or higher degree in CE/EE/CS or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in multi-core processor architecture and programming
- Protocol experience in L4-L7 layers as TCP, SCTP, GTP, SIP, DIAMETER or similar
- Hands-on experience in hardware acceleration using network processors for cyphering and key processing
- Security experience such as IPSec, SSL/TLS, VPNs, DPI, Authentication, etc.
- Familiar with switch SDK
- Experience with Linux kernel or device driver
- Able to interact with customers and discuss their requirements and needs.
- Thorough understanding of the role and importance of documentation at each level of the development process, including requirements, design, coding and testing
- Ability to view software from an architectural and system perspective
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
START DATE: Immediate