EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis looking for a Software Developer to work as part of our dynamic team performing NOS and White Box embedded software development for telecom operators and service providers.
- Perform in a quality manner
- Develops Linux device drivers
- Integrates third-party Software Development Kits with NOS application software and/or Broadcom Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Participates in the development of new software features such as: monitoring hardware operational parameters (temperature, voltage), control of hardware components (for instance, transceivers).
- Works in complex software maintenance activities across various product software releases
- Required Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in embedded C/C++ software development
- Proven experience in embedded C/C++/Linux programming
- Excellent troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Experience with White Box board bring-up including ONIE, Switching and PHY SDK initialization
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of working with hardware prototype boards
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Desired Skills:
- Software development experience with Whitebox switches/routers.
- Good knowledge and experience working with PCI Express, I2C, SPI/QSPI interfaces.
- Skilled in working with source-level debugging tools and techniques
- Knowledge of Passive Optical Networks (PON)
- Familiar of optical power control
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English
- Self-driven team player able to work under pressure
- Highly flexible and adaptable personality
- Work well both individually and as a member of a team
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us!
Send your resume to: email@example.com
START DATE: Immediate