NovaceneAI is looking for a software engineer with expertise in Natural Language Processing. If you are passionate about solving challenges related to NLP and NLG, this position is perfect for you.
The ideal candidate has an advanced degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or related field; or comparable practical experience.
The ideal candidate lives in Canada.
You have demonstrable experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Solving common NLP problems including clustering, topic modelling, etc.
- Building NLP pipelines involving data cleansing and feature engineering
- Implementing pipelines involving one or more NLP/NLU components
- Developing models with ML and deep learning algorithms
- Implementing faceted search tools
You have worked with some or all of the following technologies:
- SpaCy, NLTK, and comparable libraries
- Python, Django and/or Flask
- Linux and/or working with cloud services like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Github and Docker
As an NLP engineer, you will:
- Identify working solutions to requirements involving to natural language processing
- Support business development efforts by participating in strategic meetings, contributing to presentations, documentation, and participating in technology demos
- Develop functional products and solutions
How to Apply:
Send your resume, link to your work (e.g. GitHub account) and a brief cover letter.
START DATE: Immediate