EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a DevOps Security Engineer!
Your key contributions as a DevSecOps engineer:
- Assess, Advise and Introduce DevSecOps Best Practices and Solutions
- Address issues of Security (code quality, reliability assurance, vulnerability) with DevOps solutions and services
- Review application security vulnerabilities and define mitigation strategies in conjunction with respective owners
- Benchmark Assessments against standards (OWASP)
- Develop and integrate reports from 3d party security tools and in-house DevOps solutions to produce critical DevSecOps reports/metrics
- Own, improve and grow DevSecOps pipelines employing the following:
- Must have coding experience in: Python, BASH
- Knowledge and proficiency in Linux environments
- Hands on experience with containers: Docker (image building, scanning)
- Used SCM tools such as (Git, Google repo) and one of the following (BitBucket, Github or GitLab)
- Knowledge of release and branching concepts
- Experience with one or more of the following CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Circle CI, TeamCity)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/devsecops-engineer-ottawa
START DATE: Immediate