We are currently looking for a security guard to work weekends in Arnprior (Friday to Sunday).
As North America’s largest provider of security services, more than 300,000 of our employees have built a solid and rewarding career at Securitas.
You will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at the assigned client site, as well as ensuring the safety of client property and personnel.
Additional duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
• Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations
• Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards.
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR AED
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Bilingualism is an asset, but not required)
- Schedule flexibility
- Strong customer service skills, problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, or complete foot patrol for considerable periods of time
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Virtual training
• Continuous learning opportunities
• Benefits program
START DATE: Immediate