EMPLOYER: Ottawa Catholic School Board
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Maintenance, the Plumbing Technician:
● is responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing and heating (boilers) systems within the Board;
● performs other duties, as assigned by the supervisor;
● some overtime may be required.
Required Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
● secondary School graduation diploma;
● completed the plumbing apprenticeship program, which includes the equivalent of one year of Community College;
● an Ontario Plumbing License;
● two years of related commercial experience;
● a valid driver’s licence.
In addition, the following will be considered an asset:
● experience with commercial heating system repair/maintenance;
● certificate in Backflow Prevention Maintenance and Inspection.
This is a full-time permanent position with an annual salary of $67,866. A comprehensive employee benefits package is also provided.
The approximate start date is May 2, 2022.
Please see the job opportunity, for information on how to apply, at www.ocsb.ca/careers
START DATE: 05/02/2022