EMPLOYER: Neo Financial
At Neo, we’re reimagining everyday banking from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We’re a tech company consistently pushing for the next best thing. This provides many opportunities to grow and learn, both personally and professionally.
We're looking for enthusiastic & self-driven Sales Representatives in Ottawa who want to jump on board to help build a leading-edge tech company. We are looking for excited individuals who are passionate about revolutionizing the financial industry by creating great financial products for all Canadians. As part of our Brand Ambassador program, you will be the first point of contact for potential Neo customers and help them to discover Neo’s products for themselves!
In this role, you will have both ground sales and marketing responsibilities. Brand Ambassadors can take on shifts at malls and community events across Ottawa. Come learn and work alongside our high-performing team in a fast-paced, innovative, and rewarding environment.
Ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose?
If interested, please apply through Neo's career page here (Only applications submitted through Neo's career page will be considered): https://careers-neofinancial.icims.com/jobs/1546/sales-representative---ottawa/job
Neo is looking for Brand Ambassadors to join us beginning May 2022! Once you’ve applied, if you're selected to move forward we will reach out for an interview prior to the anticipated May 2022 start date.
What you'll be doing:
- Play a significant role as the face of Neo, building Neo’s brand and acquiring new credit card customers through professional sales & marketing strategies
- Be a Neo product expert, communicating the value of Neo’s full suite of financial services to potential and existing customers
- Excite, Engage, and educate customers on Neo’s products and services while building brand loyalty and providing an exceptional customer experience
- Understand customer’s needs and make recommendations from Neo’s suite of products to fulfill those needs
- Serve as Neo’s frontline for all marketing and sales activities in your city
- Be a part of a team who is spearheading the growth in their city through experiential marketing and sales
- Work on a variety of projects in an entrepreneurial tech environment
Who we're looking for:
- Experience working in events, marketing or sales
- Ability to travel for work in your designated city including weekends
- A natural connector, someone who is willing to speak up and engage with individuals in their community
- Experience achieving sales quotas, with a strong internal desire to meet and exceed achievable targets
- Experience in handling competing priorities through utilizing strong organizational skills
- You have great attention to detail, are incredibly driven and hungry to learn
- You are a strong team player who can excel in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate individuals who want to be a part of building a brand and making an impact in Canada’s financial ecosystem
- Individuals with an eagerness to learn and improve while pursuing new opportunities to advance in the organization
- Integrity and discretion while working with confidential customer information
- Energy and excitement to thrive in a customer-centric environment
- Previous financial sales experience in credit cards, investments, insurance products is considered an asset
What This Role Offers You:
- Uncapped earning potential - Shift base rate plus $25.00 uncapped commission earned per successful credit account activation
- Flexible Schedule - Pick a work schedule that fits your lifestyle (we have a variety of days, evenings or weekends availability)
- Top Class Sales Bootcamp - Paid learning sessions from the sales team that built Skip the Dishes and Neo Financial. Learn how to sell financial products & master your on-the-ground sales skills.
- Opportunities for Advancement - We recognize hard working & engaged individuals and provide them with more opportunities to succeed
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.
START DATE: 05/01/2022