EMPLOYER: Neo Financial
At Neo, we’re reimagining everyday banking from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We’re a tech company consistently pushing for the next best thing, which provides many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose? Come join a high-speed startup in a community of high-achieving dreamers and doers, set on innovating the best solutions.
As the Sales Manager, you will be the on-site event / sales lead and go-to person for questions & escalation as well as team coordination. You’ll also be educating and supporting brand ambassadors on your event and working closely with Performance Managers. You will be an important bridge, building relationships both with Neo head office, as well as our brand ambassadors to ensure they are set-up for success to deliver Neo’s story to potential customers. You are someone that thrives on building relationships, training and education, sales, as well as being a champion for all that Neo has to offer.
OTE (on target earnings) $65,000/yr
Please note: This role will work 35-40 hours per week depending on event types available in your designated location. You will work a multitude of shifts including days, evenings and weekends and will require a driver’s license / may travel as part of your shift.
If interested, please apply through Neo's career page (Only applications submitted through Neo's Career page will be considered): https://careers-neofinancial.icims.com/jobs/1544/sales-manager/job
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and participate in the execution of mall and event activations
- Build Neo’s brand and acquire new credit card customers through professional sales & marketing strategies
- Responsible for day-of coordination and initial quality control at mall and event activations
- Coordinate with Performance Manager and internal teams for logistical needs
- Train and educate brand ambassadors and potential customers so they understand the value of the Neo products and rewards
- Provide feedback and guidance to local Performance Managers to improve activation event efficiency and conversions
- Excite, Engage, and educate customers on Neo’s products and services while building brand loyalty and providing an exceptional customer experience
Who we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in corporate training, events, marketing, or relevant field
- You have practical experience coordinating events involving a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You have a background in sales, and with a financial institution is an asset
- You are a strong team player who can excel in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable learning, mentoring and providing feedback to others
- You have strong administrative skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to travel locally for work including weekends and holidays
- You have great attention to detail, are incredibly driven and hungry to learn
What This Role Offers You:
- Uncapped earning potential - Shift base rate plus commission based on team performance.
- Top Class Sales Bootcamp - Paid learning sessions from the sales team that built Skip the Dishes and Neo Financial. Learn how to sell financial products & master your on-the-ground sales skills.
- Opportunities for Advancement - We recognize hard working & engaged individuals and provide them with more opportunities to succeed
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.
START DATE: 05/01/2022