EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for enthusiastic developers to join our team, work with great people and help us build a great product in one of the largest telecom companies, using cutting edge technologies.
- Develop new features and functionality
- Support REST based APIs
- Design, document and implement features
- Work with various cross-functional groups such as development teams, QA
- Use the Agile process for the software development lifecycle
- Participate in technical discussions and provide innovation to the product
- Conduct and participate in peer design/code reviews
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Python
- Strong Linux
- Practiced in using scripting languages (Bash/Python) running on Linux
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
- Skilled in integrating with Open-Source Software / Third party Products
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements in a high paced environment
- Strong communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Openness in exploring and learning about new technologies as possible solutions to issues.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by sending your resume to: email@example.com
START DATE: Immediate