EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking experienced Engineers with Sec-DevOPs to join our team.
- Deploy, upgrade and maintain the cloud (AWS) infrastructure for a reliable, highly available, secure and scalable CPX platform for production
- Monitor, upgrade and operate Kubernetes platforms in the lab
- Provide Infrastructure as a Service for CPX Engineering teams during development cycle
- Provide CI/CD tools as a service for CPX Engineering teams (Jenkins, Docker Repo, Vault, Github)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in test, demo, and production environments as needed
- Participate in an on-call rotation and respond to escalations outside
of normal working hours as needed
- Suggest improvements to product to make the application high performing
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge base
- Implement state of the art monitoring and logging
- Apply best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps and infrastructure automation
- Design and implement security best practices from day one
- Remain knowledgeable about emerging standards and trends
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in supporting large distributed enterprise applications (scalable, reliable, available, distributed)
- 10+ years of experience with AWS or other cloud provider
- Strong experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Linux and Networking
- Strong experience with scripting languages, Python and bash
- Strong experience with Git
- Good understanding of the following technologies: Consul, Vault, Kafka, Redis, ELK
- Familiar with Java, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, JSPs
- Familiar with SOA and Java Web Services REST, JSON
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: 04/15/2022