EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Technical Product Manager to manage the development and operational delivery of video based IoT products and solutions. You will be working with Product Development, Sales/Marketing and Operations teams to coordinate and ensure the product is released on time.
Role and responsibilities
- You will need to understand and representing our customers needs and product requirements
- You will manage the transition of deliverables from product development to production ensuring product requirements are met
- You will be doing is analyze competitors products bring in new ways to improve the company’s products
- Translate product’s strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- Define the product vision, product roadmap, and product strategy
- Working closely with the engineering team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, operations, and engineering teams
- Ensure that user story content and prioritization is aligned to larger strategic objectives
- Work closely with R&D teams to create and structure product data such as part numbers, ‘Bills of Materials’ BOMs and manufacturing packages, using a revision-based process
- Coordinate all deliverables within a project schedule, assisting all departments as necessary to ensure timely delivery
- Work with project management software and methods like Kanban
- Develop and maintain the manufacturing and quality control aspects of product lifecycle management of assigned products as they move through the typical stages of their life: development and introduction, growth, maturity/stability, and decline.
Required skills and experience:
- Bilingualism (En/Fr)
- Experience managing the development and operational delivery of video based IoT products and solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Product Management in a manufacturing environment with electro/mechanical products.
- Knowledge of Surface-mount technology and PCBA production/testing is desirable.
- Knowledge of video encoding and decoding products and technology is desirable.
- Experience with ERP / MRP / PLM software.
- Experience with SaaS or Opex based products/services
- Experience collaborating with multiple groups for the completion of a project.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), able to interact with all stakeholders as the representative of the corporation.
- Experience working within an Agile product development methodology.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us, apply at https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/technical-product-manager-montreal
START DATE: Immediate