EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking to hire an Intermediate to Senior Mobile Developer to work in our growing team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing multi-platform mobile applications.
- Architect and develop multi-platform mobile applications using .Net MAUI
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions as part of research spikes
- Lead and participate in peer design and code reviews
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps, backlog refinement, project estimation
- Participate into DevOps improvement initiatives and the evolution of Agile practices
- Share best practices with team members and help the team grow
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience delivering various mobile applications
- Experience in developing multi-platform mobile applications using Xamarin or .Net MAUI
- Excellent knowledge of mobile UX design patterns and principles
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and Android SDK and tools
- Good knowledge of C#, .Net, websockets, NoSQL DB, push notifications, event streaming
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, automated testing, CI/CD
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/mobile-app-developer
START DATE: Immediate