EMPLOYER: MAD Elevator
ECR has been designing, manufacturing and installing elevator interiors for over three decades.
We’re looking for an Elevator Panel Assembler to join our Manufacturing Team.
Responsible for the manufacturing of wooden wall panels to create quality elevator interiors that meet the design specifications of our customers.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Manufacturing or shop work (Custom production)
- Experience measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling and joining materials made of wood, wood substitutes and metals.
- Experience using hand tools and power tools including Table and Band Saws, Sanders, Drill Presses, Biscuit Joiners etc.
- Experience working with quality finishes preferred
- Training or experience in carpentry an asset.
- Proficiency with reading drawings and ability to create designs to specifications
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Responsibilities, Skills, and Competencies:
- Build and assemble parts in accordance with drawings and instructions.
- Complete work within expected periods of time.
- Minimize scrap through diligence and planning.
- Complete shop records accurately and comprehensively.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety as well as active participation in 5S activities in work area.
This is an hourly day shift position working out of our Ottawa, ON location. Hours are typically Monday to Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
Covid-19 vaccination is required.
If you'd like to work with us, apply with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Accommodations can be made available to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process.
If you require an accommodation in applying for a posting, please contact Human Resources.
START DATE: Immediate