EMPLOYER: RightRide Ottawa
Special Finance Manager (RightRide Ottawa)
Full Time Finance & Insurance
Glouchester, ON, CA
Requisition ID: 6787
APPLYTO SPECIAL FINANCE MANAGER (RIGHTRIDE OTTAWA)
Looking for an industry change?
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? We are a company who takes a chance on inexperience over technical prowess if that inexperience comes with strength of character and work ethic. A company where GRIT is more important than degrees and designations. A company where loyalty and perseverance are rewarded, and where investing in our people is the greatest investment of them all. RightRide currently has 7 stand-alone locations across Canada and we are growing that number to at least 15 by end of 2021, and 30 by end of 2022. We want to help develop people with GRIT and show them a career path to make $300,000 plus per year.
Join RightRide Ottawa as a Special Finance Manager! As part of the elite non-prime sales team at RightRide Ottawa, you will use your knowledge of the sales framework and your customer service expertise to successfully match valued customers with new or pre-owned vehicles. If you are the person who wants to build a long-term career and earn an above-average compensation while leveraging your passion for the automotive industry, then join our team!
What We Offer
- Average entry level compensation of approx. $70,000
- Commission based pay structure with no CAP on pay (the sky is the limit)
- Company provided training opportunities - We INVEST in our people; we recognize that our success depends solely on YOUR SUCCESS
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, GROWING BUSINESS
- An inventory FULL of NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles to sell - we currently have access to over 10,000 Pre-Owned vehicles
- Head office support team full of GRIT, passion & perseverance
- Full health benefits
- Sales and/or customer service experience is preferred (other industry experience is valued)
- Committed to on-going professional development
- Results driven attitude
- Amazing customer service skills resulting in complete customer satisfaction
- Addressing and overcoming objections
- Explaining pricing and payment plans
- Achieving sales goals
- Valid driver’s license
- French fluency considered an asset.
- Knowledge of CDK, VIN Solutions, and Dealertrack considered and asset.
- OMVIC certification
START DATE: 06/01/2022