Recollective is the world’s leading online qualitative research platform. Over the past decade we’ve worked with some of the largest and most ambitious organizations to help them engage communities to better understand stakeholder behaviours and gain valuable and actionable customer insights.
With an award-winning suite of powerful research functionalities supported by highly skilled in-house research and service professionals, Recollective makes it easy for our customers to conduct their online research. Whether as a fully customizable DIY solution or implemented with the support of our growing network of global service partners, Recollective is in use at thousands of organizations around the world.
As a fast growing tech company located in Ottawa, Canada, we have very ambitious goals and we’re not slowing down. We like to dream big, get things done and have fun while doing it. Interested? Apply today!
Senior Vice President (Sales)
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Vice President (Sales) is responsible for leading and expanding a world class sales team and for driving revenue growth in an already fast growing and very profitable organization. You will have a proven track record in building high performing teams, developing and executing sales strategies that deliver sustainable double-digit growth, and fostering cultures that attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Collaborative company culture with strong engagement and retention
- Work with innovative market leading technology
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on organizational growth and success
- Collaborate with the COO to set and drive the strategic sales plan to achieve targeted revenue and growth
- Grow and lead a highly-motivated sales team including Sales Development, New Business Development and New Customer Growth professionals
- Responsible for performance management, compensation and incentive plans, establishing team and individual targets, employee development, talent acquisition, inclusion and diversity, and employee engagement
- Directly or through the leadership of your team:
- Deliver annual and monthly sales forecasts and results that meet or exceed defined profitability targets
- Uncover and qualify opportunities that will accelerate and drive growth in our target markets
- Fill a reliable sales pipeline and continuously generate new business leads
- Develop, manage and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to ensure newly acquired customers are retained and accomplish revenue goals
- Ensure that sales tools and training are optimally leveraged and are effectively supporting sales and growth objectives
- Know the competitive landscape of the market - inside and out - and adapt to market changes
- Provide comprehensive reports to the COO and CEO on business results and actions supporting priorities
- Participate in internal product and program deployments
- Maintain and further enhance Recollective’s superior brand
- Foster and champion Recollective’s outstanding people culture
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience with proven results, ideally in the enterprise software or market research industry
- Has played a leadership role in growing a mid-sized company
- Previous experience with managing a remote, global sales organization
- Previous experience working with clients across a wide range of verticals
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering high-growth sales
- Driven, results-oriented, adaptable
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a teaming approach
- Product deployment experience, preferred
- Preference given to candidates with a University degree in business/sales & marketing
This position is located at our beautiful, new head office in downtown Ottawa (World Exchange Plaza) with the flexibility to work remotely. Applicants located outside of Ottawa are welcome to apply but must be willing to work within the Eastern Time Zone.
We welcome you to join a fun but driven culture that promotes diversity and growth through an open and transparent approach to business. We offer competitive compensation, superior health benefits, RRSP matching and many extras such as company-sponsored social outings, free snacks, coffee and more.
APPLY NOW: https://recollective.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32&source=bamboohr
Recollective is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals including women, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities and racialized people, people from gender and sexually diverse communities.
We want to be sure that everyone is able to participate fully and equally in our selection process. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know if you require any special accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
START DATE: 07/01/2022