Recollective Inc. is a global software company that builds and supports Recollective, a cloud-based business insight platform. Recollective serves the rapidly growing online market research industry and is used by hundreds of organizations worldwide to run online communities, focus groups and more.
The Recollective platform combines an easy to use and intuitive interface with a suite of powerful research functionalities. Our customers use Recollective as a fully customizable do-it-yourself (DIY) solution or implement it with the support of our growing network of global service partners.
In addition to software, Recollective Inc. offers an extensive range of technical support and project services to our customers, delivered in-house by a highly skilled Customer Services team.
Implementation Consultant Role
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be the primary liaison between Recollective and our customers with the responsibility for project managing the implementation and support of customer research projects on the Recollective platform.
The role includes working directly with customers to program research guides, onboard participants, support the resolution of technical issues and collaborate with the Recollective Research Services team to manage the delivery of larger projects.
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to take the first step and apply to this position. Throughout the hiring process, you’ll have the opportunity to meet our team and learn what the job entails to ensure this is the right step forward in your career.
- Collaborative company culture with long tenures and low turnover.
- Work with innovative leading-edge technology.
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on organizational growth and success.
- Many opportunities for internal career progression.
- Extensive health benefits, company RSP and many extras such as company-sponsored social outings and more
- Manage the implementation of add-on technical services to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard and customized to meet each customer’s unique needs.
- Review project setup with the utmost attention to detail to ensure flawless execution.
- Conduct pre-launch reviews of customer sites and liaise with customers to make recommendations to improve their experience and results.
- Document customer experiences and formal feedback.
- Contribute to a growing collection of Recollective platform knowledge and training resources.
- Take on other special projects that spark your interest and advance the company.
- University or College degree or diploma in any discipline (although technical or science-based qualifications are preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a fast-paced implementations or customer service role.
- Written and spoken fluency in English language is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with experienced professionals across a wide range of industries and disciplines.
- Solid experience with business productivity software such as Google Suite and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience leading live video and screen sharing sessions.
- Self-starter that is able to work independently, effectively and is committed to continuous learning.
- This role is English essential, with preference given to candidates fluent in Spanish or French.
- A degree or diploma in a research-related field or employment experience in a marketing research role is a significant asset.
This is a remote-working position, open to any permanent Canada-based applicants. For clarity, applicants do not need to be located in Ontario.
We welcome you to join a fun but driven culture that promotes diversity and growth through an open and transparent approach to business. We offer competitive compensation, superior health benefits, RRSP matching and many extras such as company-sponsored social outings, free snacks, coffee and more. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone who is in the Ottawa area to our brand new headquarters at the World Exchange Plaza.
APPLY NOW: https://recollective.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26&source=bamboohr
Recollective is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals including women, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities and racialized people, people from gender and sexually diverse communities.
We want to be sure that everyone is able to participate fully and equally in our selection process. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know if you require any special accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
START DATE: 07/01/2022