Recollective Inc. is a global software company that builds and supports Recollective, a cloud-based business insight platform. Recollective serves the rapidly growing online market research industry and is used by hundreds of organizations worldwide to run online communities, focus groups and more.
The Recollective platform combines an easy to use and intuitive interface with a suite of powerful research functionalities. Our customers use Recollective as a fully customizable do-it-yourself (DIY) solution or implement it with the support of our growing network of global service partners.
In addition to software, Recollective Inc. offers an extensive range of technical support and project services to our customers, delivered in-house by a highly skilled Customer Services team.
Implementation Specialist Role
As an Implementation Specialist, you play a key role in the execution of our customers’ projects. You will become an expert in the Recollective platform and your day-to-day will primarily consist of configuring and reviewing customers’ projects on the platform.
Your intimate knowledge of the Recollective platform and attention to detail will ensure each customer is handed a completed project that is customized to their specifications and ready for launch.
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to take the first step and apply to this position. Throughout the hiring process, you’ll have the opportunity to meet our team and learn what the job entails to ensure this is the right step forward in your career.
- Collaborative company culture with long tenures and low turnover
- Work with innovative leading-edge technology
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on organizational growth and success
- Many opportunities for internal career progression
- Extensive health benefits, company RSP and many extras such as company-sponsored social outings and more
- Join us at our brand new office, fully refurbished in downtown Ottawa
- Implement research projects in the Recollective platform on behalf of customers.
- Review project setup with the utmost attention to detail to ensure quality
- Collaborate with Implementation Consultants to ensure projects are executed to the highest standard and customized to meet each customer's unique needs.
- Contribute to a growing collection of Recollective platform knowledge and training resources.
- Take on other special projects that spark your interest.
- University or College degree or diploma in any discipline (although technical or science-based qualifications are preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.This role is English essential
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a fast-paced office environment or customer service role
- Solid experience with business productivity software such as Google Drive and Microsoft Excel
- Experience leading live video and screen sharing sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to work independently, effectively, and committed to continuous learning
- Fluency in multiple languages, with preference given to candidates with fluency in Spanish or French
- A degree or diploma in a research-related field, or employment experience in a marketing research role is a significant asset
This is a remote-working position, open to any permanent Canada-based applicants. For clarity, applicants do not need to be located in Ontario.
We welcome you to join a fun but driven culture that promotes diversity and growth through an open and transparent approach to business. We offer competitive compensation, superior health benefits, RRSP matching, employee referral bonuses and many extras such as snacks, coffee and more.
APPLY NOW: https://recollective.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=8&source=bamboohr
Recollective is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals including women, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities and racialized people, people from gender and sexually diverse communities.
We want to be sure that everyone is able to participate fully and equally in our selection process. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know if you require any special accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
START DATE: 07/01/2022