Recollective Inc. is a global software company that builds and supports Recollective, a cloud-based business insight platform. Recollective serves the rapidly growing online market research industry and is used by hundreds of organizations worldwide to run online communities, focus groups and more.
The Recollective platform combines an easy-to-use and intuitive interface with a suite of powerful research functionalities. Our customers use it as a fully customizable do-it-yourself (DIY) solution or implement it with the support of our growing network of global service partners.
In addition to that, Recollective provides a great range of internally delivered technical support services to our customers catering to their unique business needs.
Administrative Services Specialist
As an Administrative Specialist in the Shared Administrative Services team, you will support day-to-day operations across all departments within Recollective. Principal duties include recording meeting minutes, scheduling incoming service requests, maintenance of records, checking customer sites, invoicing/accounts receivable and compiling daily and weekly reports.
If you are organized, have strong communication skills and want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we invite you to take the first step in applying for this position. Throughout the hiring process you’ll meet our team and get a better understanding of what the job entails to ensure that this is the right opportunity for you.
- Collaborative company culture with long tenures and low turnover
- Work with innovative leading-edge technology
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on organizational growth and success
- Many opportunities for internal career progression and recognition
- Extensive health benefits, company RSP and many extras such as company-sponsored social outings and more
- Assist with sales admin such as the creation of Order Forms to process approved sales requests or managing demo site requests
- Assist with finance admin such as generating invoices and following up with customer account receivable teams
- Assist with service team admin such as scheduling incoming projects and customer requests
- Provide periodic reports on administrative tasks and team capacity to senior team members
- Coordinate meetings and take meeting minutes
- Assist with other general data entry and record management duties
- Provide additional administrative support across departments as needed
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.This role is English essential
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Superior time management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands in the workplace
- Advanced computer literacy and experience with cloud-based office software such as Google Drive and SalesForce is a strong advantage
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Sheets is essential
- The ability to confidently and effectively work with Directors and the Executive team
This is a remote-working position, open to any permanent Canada-based applicants. For clarity, applicants do not need to be located in Ontario.
We welcome you to join a fun but driven culture that promotes diversity and growth through an open and transparent approach to business. We offer competitive compensation, superior health benefits, RRSP matching, employee referral bonuses and many extras such as snacks, coffee and more.
APPLY NOW: https://recollective.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=17&source=bamboohr
Recollective is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals including women, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities and racialized people, people from gender and sexually diverse communities.
We want to be sure that everyone is able to participate fully and equally in our selection process. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know if you require any special accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
START DATE: 07/01/2022