EMPLOYER: Ainsworth Inc.
This position reports to the Supervisor, National Operations Support Centre (NOSC). The team leader, NOSC is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of Customer Service Representatives (CER’s) to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the supervisor with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
The Team Leader will be a hands-on leader and will ensure that correct procedures are followed and routinely give directions to CER’s on what to do and how to improve. When a CER needs help dealing with customer concerns, the team leader will step in, offer advice, or authorize a special request. Scheduling staff to ensure adequate coverage for the centre.
A team leader may from time to time be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and when CER’s are hired that they are fully up to speed on their duties and expectations are on a daily basis.
We offer jobs in a fast-paced environment, where time flies as you serve a variety of our client’s needs. Contribute your skills and strengths to help our clients deal with important service requests that can affect many people!
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Will step in and assist when call queues or email queues are busy to ensure our clients SLA's are met in a timely manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Prepares warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Hosting 1-on-1’s and team meetings
- Manage day-to-day activities, prioritize and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management
- Support the Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
START DATE: 06/20/2022