EMPLOYER: Ainsworth Inc.
Ainsworth is currently looking for HVAC Technicians to join our growing Ottawa team The role will be responsible for assembling, installing, repairing and maintaining HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, products and systems.
- Represent Ainsworth in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call, you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Read, interpret, create and maintain drawings and specifications.
- Install air conditioning, heating, and related equipment and components.
- Overhaul and service air conditioning, heating units and systems.
- Repair, replace and adjust worn or broken parts on condensers, compressors, and water and vacuum pumps.
- Repair and adjust valves, piping connections, fittings, and couplings.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with heating and air conditioning units and systems.
- Install motors, thermostats, and humidistats.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned apprentices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Provides support and backup for other administrative duties as requested
START DATE: 07/26/2022