EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
HTG client is looking for an intermediate software developer to work with our tool’s development team.
The successful candidate will be:
- Working with our legacy system developing new features.
- Modify existing features by adding new functionality.
- Building out workflow in our CI/CD environment.
Required skills and experience:
- 7+ years of a solid understanding of software development methodology
- 5+ years of python Object Oriented development
- 4+ years working with DB preferable in Oracle
- 4+ years working in a CI/CD environment building workflows and enhancements/Features
- Bonus points if you can read Pearl-legacy code is written in Perl
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- BSc / MSc degree (Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/intermediate-software-developer
START DATE: 06/15/2022