EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is involved in a project that is building on software development best practices and will present you with numerous technical challenges all while working with an outstanding team of world class developers.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience with either Go (Golang) or Java/Spring
- 1+ years of Microservices and Docker/Kubernetes
- 1+ years of Rest API development
- 1+ years of Linux
- 2+ years of a source code repository like Git, Perforce or other
- Experience with Python or a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with Kafka
- Experience with Angular or another JS/TS framework
- Familiar with Cloud: Aws, Azure, OpenStack
- Experienced with TCP/IP Networking (bonus points for CCNA)
- Experienced with Jenkins
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/java-software-developer-ottawa
START DATE: 06/15/2022