As North America’s largest provider of security services, more than 300,000 of our employees have built a solid and rewarding career at Securitas. Our values have helped us build and grow Securitas into a world leader in security services: Integrity. Vigilance. Helpfulness.
We are currently looking for Security Guards for a variety of shifts in the Kanata area.
You will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at the assigned client site, as well as ensuring the safety of client property and personnel.
Additional duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrolling assigned site; checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations.
- Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards.
- Preparing logs and reports as required.
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR AED
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Customer service experience an asset
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, or complete foot patrol for considerable periods of time
- Strong computer skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Virtual training
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Benefits program
START DATE: 06/15/2022