EMPLOYER: Nanometrics Inc.
Despite everything we know, the earth still has its mysteries. Beneath the surface, it is ever-changing and there is still much to understand. At Nanometrics, we develop industry leading instrumentation and services used to measure and record the very precise movements of the earth. Our innovative products and services are deployed in the most remote locations on the earth - from the bottom of the ocean to the peak of the Matterhorn - to study man-made and natural seismicity. As a member of the Nanometrics team, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with all areas of the business to expand the boundaries of seismic research and explore the unknown/discover the inner workings of our planet.
You enjoy being the first point of contact and welcoming visitors as well as completing the back office administration, assisting with executive travel arrangements , ensuring adequate stock of office and kitchen supplies and being the go to person for office related inquiries. You are a great communicator, enjoy helping others and have a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come your way!
We are an energetic and innovative group of professionals dedicated to the work we do. Our days are high paced but we work well as a team to achieve our goals and objectives each day. We enjoy working in a niche market that produces Seismic Monitoring Solutions to our clients which is positive and impactful work.
- Be the first point of contact for the office / answer phone calls and general inquiries
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and be the point of contact with building maintenance staff.
- Monitoring of kitchens and boardrooms to ensure they are cleaned and presentable for use by employees and customers
- Monitor of stock levels and ordering of office and kitchen supplies as required.
- Manage all tasks related to facilities management (cleaners, maintenance, security access)
- Handle all mail and official documentation.
- Events and meeting management (catering, room setup, booking)
- Maintain Health & Safety boards in the building
- Support the CEO as required with administrative and coordination duties
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience in administration and/or office services, including experience managing a fast paced office and/or providing support to senior management.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Ability to handle confidential information
Why You’ll Love Us
- You will be joining an amazing team of energetic and dedicated professionals in a dynamic, collaborative and progressive atmosphere
- Competitive total compensation package including Benefits, RRSP, and Bonus opportunities
- The chance to make positive and impactful contributions in your work
- Nanometrics supports and encourages learning opportunities and provides access to LinkedIn Learning and several other Professional Development opportunities
Nanometrics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
START DATE: 07/01/2022