EMPLOYER: VON Canada
The Fund Development Database Coordinator is responsible for the management and data integrity of the Client Relation database tool (Raiser’s Edge). In addition, this role also provides administrative support to the Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Philanthropy.
- Enters data and processes donations and pledges using Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge donor database.
- Updates database contact information and adds/tracks fund development actions.
- Imports and exports data, extracts and analyzes data using queries and produces reports from Raiser’s Edge.
- Generates accurate financial, analytical and program reports from the tool in collaboration with Manager Philanthropy.
- Provides necessary training and troubleshooting to site staff on Raiser’s Edge tool.
- Maintains Raiser’s Edge to ensure accuracy and integrity of the database, overseeing data entry, and end-user guidance.
- Scans and saves media (letters, newspaper articles and more) into the Raiser’s Edge database.
- Attends and participates in fund development meetings.
- Oversees summer student’s tasks on completing annual database clean-up.
- Creates and edits donor 'thank you' letters and donation receipts.
- Provides back-up support for daily media reports and for layout, distribution and measurement of internal electronic newsletters.
- Provides administrative support to the Vice-President, Marketing, Communications and Philanthropy including booking travel, supporting agenda bookings, submitting expense claims and fielding phone calls and queries.
External and Internal Relationships:
- Forges affiliations with VON site fund development staff across by providing consultation, coaching and support as a team resource within the function.
- Builds internal relationships in regions and in functional departments to support the provision of data for regional or national fundraising events.
- Works with community corporation volunteers on fundraising data.
Education, Designations and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Client Relation Management Tool.
- Experience in Blackbaud products (Raiser’s Edge) is an asset.
- Experience working in community healthcare is an asset.
- Highly proficient user of Raiser’s Edge (preferable).
- Ability to import and export records through queries and reporting functions.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office software including Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, multi-task and balance competing priorities.
- High level of organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak French is an asset.
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check.
- A Vulnerable Sector Search and/or a Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: fast-paced environment; attention to detail; lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques; walk, sit, stand, and climb stairs; grip and fine hand movements.
VON Canada is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities and to providing accessibility accommodations for candidates who require them. If you are in need of accessibility support, please visit our website at http://www.von.ca/en/accessibility for further details.
Apply on-line: https://jobs.jobvite.com/von/job/or6Jjfwj
START DATE: 06/22/2022