nvest In Yourself, Grow with Kognitive Tech Inc.
If you are looking to invest your time in developing your skills in Sales, Communication and Leadership then Mpwr, a division of Kognitive Tech Inc., has an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a go-getter and highly motivated sales- oriented individuals who genuinely enjoy providing exceptional customer service. Here at Kognitive Tech Inc., you have the ability to write your own paycheque with a competitive base wage and a great commission structure that allows you to increase your take home pay each week.
As a Sales Representative at Kognitive Tech Inc., you will be a Financial Services Industry Sales Representative working with Financial Services for a Canadian Retailer. You will be offering Financial Products for one of the most trusted and iconic Canadian brands.
$15 /hr minimum protection guarantee + commission + ADDED BONUS of $1/hr for each working shift in store.
A designated kiosk is located our client’s retail store where you are required to serve customers in accordance with our client’s COVID-19 safety protocols.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Kognitive Tech Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
- Approach and engage customers on the features and benefits of our client’s Mastercard credit card.
- Provide direct sales for our client’s product with expectational customer service ensuring they have a great experience overall.
- Actively participate in a supportive team environment and learn through peers and leadership.
- Find creative approaches to engage customers and share the benefits of the product.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store personnel.
- Eagerness to pursue new challenges, self-motivation and reliability.
- High level of confidentiality as you work with customer information.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Fully paid online and in-store sales training with ongoing coaching.
- Career growth opportunities for advancement and professional development as we expand across Ontario.
- Performance Incentives and the ability to write your own paycheque.
- Flexible work environment and schedule
- Work for one of the most recognized marketing agencies in Canada
- Work on behalf of one of the most trusted iconic brands in Canada
START DATE: 07/01/2022