EMPLOYER: Ainsworth Inc.
If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Position Summary :
This position provides a high level of customer service support to meet internal and external customer requirements. Coordinating the completion of service work, this role works collaboratively with team members to ensure the administration of multiple back-office processes and ensures the service delivery cycle flows accordingly and client requirements are met. The Coordinator fully supports the Service Team and provides field technicians with the necessary tools and information required to deliver on the expectations of our clients.
- Receive requests for service from customers and record all details in an accurate manner.
- Schedule jobs, including all necessary access, at the direction of the Dispatcher.
- Source materials and tools, arrange sub-contractors, and coordinate deliveries.
- Provide assistance and support to the technicians in the field.
- Control the activities of the drivers and warehouseman.
- Assist with control and direction of the technical staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Control building key lock-up and update building access information in computer.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous, professional manner.
- Record new service calls in the computerized dispatch system, and immediately notify dispatch of any specific details including time and date committed for the work.
- Contact customers to schedule work, as directed by the Dispatcher. Dispatch will provide guidelines for required technicians, technician availability, anticipated duration of work (if unknown), and desired dates and times.
- Draft and distribute notices (water interruption, suite access, parking stall vacant, etc.) when required.
- Source material from suppliers, issue purchase order, and track in computer system.
- Arrange assistance of a technical nature when required or requested. Assistance may be provided by the Dispatcher, the Service Manager or a senior technician, or suppliers, manufacturer’s, or technical support if necessary.
- Provide information concerning the location of wholesalers, rental shops, sub-contractors, or other resources which may be requested by the men in the field.
- Post-secondary education in a related area of study or equivalent experience preferred.
- Related experience working in dispatch or the mechanical trades preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a heavy workload.
- A proven systematic and organized approach to multi-tasking.
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of related computer applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes
- Service and customer orientated – Actively looking to help people. Anticipates and works to understand and meet customer needs in a helpful way. Takes personal responsibility to correct customer’s problems. Corrects customer service problems promptly and non-defensively.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
START DATE: 07/04/2022