- Administrative support including drafting, editing and/or proofreading a variety of documents
- Monitors and follows up on office-related issues, projects, and initiatives.
- Coordinates and controls the gathering and processing of documentation related to administrative and security requirements for our Federal Government Contracts
- Assist with additional clerical duties as required
- Provides administrative support services such as photocopying, routing telephone enquiries, preparing reports and correspondence
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written; bilingual is an asset (English & French)
- Strong computer literacy skills, including with MS Word, Excel
- Strong service and organizational skills, confidence to make good decisions, solution-focused
- A minimum of 2 years of combined experience in an administrative role
- Flexible and adaptable, able to prioritize on the go in an often quick-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must have lived in Canada for a minimum of 5 years, without leaving for more than 6 consecutive months (Government of Canada Security requirement)
- Must be willing to complete a criminal record check and fingerprinting (Government of Canada Security requirement)
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
NATTIQ Inc. is an indigenous, women-owned enterprise and encourages First Nation, Inuit, and Metis applicants to apply and self-identify in their cover letters.
We appreciate all resume submissions, however only qualified candidates will be contacted – Thank you.
START DATE: 06/30/2022