EMPLOYER: T.J. Clarke Utilities Ltd
We offer fulltime employment with competitive wages starting at $25 an hour with group benefits. We are health and safety orientated and offer room for growth within the company.
If you are looking for a company that is dedicated and fast paced, then you are applying for the right position. We are a growing utility company holding many construction contracts in the Ottawa area.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hand digging trench
- Laying, gluing and connecting pipe in trenches
- Pulling wire
- Laying asphalt
- Placing pre-cast, pouring and forming concrete
- Site clean up
- Punctual and hard working
- Able to work long hours in all weather conditions
- Able to manually lift material
- Able to operate hand held power tools
Experience is an asset. Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation. WHMIS and Working at Heights and both all an asset.
START DATE: Immediate