Morguard is looking for a Guest Services Representative to join our team!
The Guest Services Representative is accountable to the Supervisor, Guest Services to ensure the effective delivery of uninterrupted, consistent and added-value customer service to the visitors and tenants of a retail shopping centre in a manner that supports both the shopping centre’s image and the organizations goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Customer Service Relations
Provides information to the general public and tenants regarding promotional programs, amenities of the shopping centre and other inquiries to ensure consistent first-class customer service is provided to at all times; has a sound knowledge of the community, is able to provide street directions, highlight tourism areas and other points of interest within the community, when required; establishes and maintains a strong rapport with tenants.
2. Customer Service Requests
Responds to and facilitates requests for assistance and information from the general public and tenants both in person and over the phone in a proactive manner resulting in the compliance to the organization’s customer service level agreement.
3. Daily Transactions
Maintains up to date knowledge of the gift program and software, processes gift certificate sale transaction and reporting, where required, reconciles daily cash, credit and debit transactions to ensure accuracy and safeguarding of company assets.
4. Communication with Internal Stakeholders
Maintains on-going communication with other departments within the shopping centre to ensure the effective dispatch of services (e.g. cleaning, maintenance, security) where required in a manner that supports the shopping centre’s image.
5. Miscellaneous Duties
Administers the borrowing of strollers, wheelchairs or other rental activities to the general public, performs seasonal wrapping of gifts or provision of other similar services including preparation of accompanying reporting, where required.
Any other job related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or an equivalent experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Bilingual - French/English
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to handle a high workload in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- Relevant experience in the real estate industry and retail shopping centre's is an asset
START DATE: 08/24/2022