Seeking an Enterprise Sales Professional
We are building our dream team!
Looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative with at least 3 to 5 years of experience, who wants to be part of our dynamic and growing team, is ambitious, with a strong work ethic. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Is willing to break new ground with an innovative next-generation solution. Has a passion for customer service, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is team-oriented, and enjoys working with others.
As a small company, you must have the desire to grow with the business. This is an equity position with significant opportunities for learning and advancement. This is primarily a work-from-home position in Ottawa with some on-site requirements throughout the week.
Position: Enterprise Sales Representative
- Location: Ottawa
- Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours/week
- Compensation: Base salary plus uncapped commission plus benefits.
- Environment: Work from home, with a community workspace for in-person meetings.
FIRST THINGS FIRST, WHY SALES AT Zendelity?
- We offer UNCAPPED commission!
- This is an equity position for early-stage employees.
- We offer a unique solution that solves tangible business pains and services for a broad range of potential buyers.
- We offer mentorship, opportunities for internal advancement, and the ability to influence the direction of the company.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid vacation. We want our employees to stay healthy!
Our Mission at Zendelity
At Zendelity our mission is to be the leader in physical operating compliance and help public properties reduce risk while also improving operational efficiency. We envision a world where physical operating compliance is managed with the same commitment as digital and financial risk.
Zendelity is at the beginning of what is proving to be an exciting journey. This is your opportunity to make a difference and help save lives, money, and time for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
We are a team that prioritizes, trust, teamwork, realism, respect, and innovation in their professional lives.
Is that you?
- Manage the full sales cycle including cold calling, prospecting, pitching, and closing sales.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our sales process, value proposition, and product.
- Apply grit and perseverance to directly impact your success by hitting KPIs and striving to exceed sales targets.
- Take part in team huddles, all-hands meetings, and “open office” days to stay connected with the broader team.
- Stay up to date on product developments and marketing initiatives to inform your sales strategy.
- Development of Business Plans to generate growth in territory.
- Effectively manage your given territory, and maintain the CRM database on daily customer/prospect interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals.
- Harvesting new opportunities and insights while in the field and communicating back to the broader team.
- Resolve customer complaints by proactively investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Stay on top of industry trends and events.
- Building a personal social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- 3-5 years or more of experience in sales preferably in the enterprise space.
- Effectively meets customer needs and builds lasting customer relationships; takes responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills to maximize front-end client relationships.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional qualities and an engaging disposition.
- Consultative selling, with exceptional ability to probe and uncover needs and effectively tie back value to needs.
- Provide consistent and accurate reporting.
- Work well independently while also being an open collaborator with other sellers and teams.
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual with a strong work ethic.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Proficient technical skills and the ability to learn technology quickly.
- Confidence, grit, and thick skin. This is primarily a cold-calling sales role best suited for someone who is self-motivated, driven, and has a positive outlook.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment that requires adaptability and on-the-spot problem-solving.
- Experience navigating sales cycles, researching, and identifying customer needs, handling objections, and articulating value propositions to customers.
- Proficient with CRM and Microsoft Office software.
At Zendelity, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
START DATE: 08/22/2022