Seeking a Full Stack Developer
We are building our dream team. We are looking for a software developer that has some experience (5 to 10 years) and is interested in being creative, learning, and helping to mentor new developers.
As a small company, you must have the desire to grow with the business. This is an equity position with significant opportunities for advancement. Reporting directly to the founders you will have the opportunity to help define the vision and direction of our products and solutions. “One team, one dream.”
This is primarily a work-from-home position in Ottawa with some on-site requirements throughout the week.
Position: Full Stack Developer
- Location: Ottawa
- Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours/week
- Compensation: Salary + potential for equity.
- Environment: Hybrid: Work from home and a community workspace for collaboration.
FIRST THINGS FIRST, WHY Zendelity?
- This is an equity position for early-stage employees.
- We offer a unique solution that solves tangible business pains and services a broad range of potential buyers.
- We offer mentorship, opportunities for internal advancement, and the ability to influence the direction of the company.
- We offer a flexible work environment, comprehensive health, and dental package, and paid vacation. We want our employees to stay healthy!
Our Mission at Zendelity
At Zendelity our mission is to be the leader in physical operating compliance and help public properties reduce risk while also improving operational efficiency. We envision a world where physical operating compliance is managed with the same commitment as digital and financial risk.
Zendelity is at the beginning of what is proving to be an exciting journey. This is your opportunity to make a difference and help save lives, money, and time for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
We are a team that prioritizes, trust, teamwork, realism, respect, and innovation in their professional lives.
Join us if that is you!
Ideally, you will:
- Have a passion for creating tools that will be beneficial and be embraced by our customers.
- Understand Software Engineering principles and apply those techniques, tools, and knowledge to the task at hand.
- Have a positive approach to learning and trying new things.
- Have strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Have relevant experience with software engineering processes and tools
- Have relevant experience working in an Agile software development program.
- Be able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, with minimum supervision.
- Poses excellent written and verbal communication
- Have experience with technical writing
- Be able to mentor and supervise junior developers
- Be able to review code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Be able to write clean, scalable code
- Have a desire to grow with the company (Opportunities for advancement)
|HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS||*|
|SQL / SQL Server||*|
|IOS, Swift development with XCode||*|
|Android, Android Studio||*|
|Azure Web Applications and Functions||*|
|Azure Dev Ops||*|
|Frameworks like Angular, React, Node.js||*|
At Zendelity, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
START DATE: 09/12/2022