EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for experienced Security Engineers to join our team.
- You will specialize in providing security systems and tools management related to the cloud technologies and playing a vital role in protecting the organization’s data
- Research the potential impact of software vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with teams to remediate or mitigate risk
- Author risk assessment statements, remediation guidance, audit responses and status reports
- Partner with teams to develop scalable solutions to security problems
- Develop tooling to automate and refine vulnerability management processes
- Identify and own projects that continuously improve security
- On-call responsibilities
Required skills and experience in:
- 3+ years of experience in:
- AWS services and AWS Security tooling
- Vulnerability Management
- Python, Go or Java
- Strong experience with networking protocols
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Compliance Audits
- Experience with Tenable
- Experience with Wazuh
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/cloud-security-engineer-ottawa
START DATE: 08/11/2022