EMPLOYER: Delta Power Equipment
AGRICULTURAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Location(s): Dunvegan, and Winchester CIH, ON
Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Delta Power Equipment is a full-service equipment dealership with 380 employees providing sales, service and parts support at multiple locations across Ontario. Delta Power Equipment is looking for people who are passionate and who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Responsible for inspecting agricultural and/or construction equipment and conducting preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Execute basic care, diagnose complex problems, and plan and execute repairs, ordering necessary parts and supplies as required.
- Advise customers on work performed, general equipment condition and future repair requirements, in a professional manner.
- Complete reports to document problems and work performed.
- Delivering excellent customer service skills and work well in a team environment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in repair and maintenance of heavy equipment. Agricultural equipment would be an asset.
- Strong understanding of hydraulic systems, electric systems and drive lines
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to utilize and learn new technology, Computer literate – internet, diagnostic programs/computers, etc.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High school diploma and valid driver’s license.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A safe and rewarding environment to develop their careers that reward and grow the with individual
- Competitive compensation with a wage ranging from $25-40 per hour
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Extended health benefits
- Bonus Programs
- Employee discounts and other perks.
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with us, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Delta Power Equipment, please visit our website- https://www.deltapower.ca/ or connect with us via social media- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaPowerEquipment/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeltaPowerEquip
Thank you for your interest in Delta Power Equipment!
Delta Power Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.
START DATE: 08/12/2022