EMPLOYER: Delta Power Equipment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - JCB EQUIPMENT
Location: Ottawa, ON
Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Delta Power Equipment is a full-service equipment dealership with 380 employees providing sales, service and parts support at multiple locations across Ontario. Delta Power Equipment is looking for people who are passionate and who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Responsible for selling the JCB products and services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
- Provides exceptional, value-added service to our customers, in line with their business needs.
- Meets sales objectives by calling on and building relationships with new or existing customers.
- Prepares accurate and timely sales reports, quotes, and orders.
- Attend to walk in customer inquiries.
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new sales.
- Responsible to know all products availability, use, benefits, and pricing structures.
- Coordinates with the Aftermarket (Parts and Service) team on scheduling installations, vehicle calibrations, tracking orders and maintaining inventories.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the product line being offered.
- Bilingual in English & French would be an asset.
- Strong sales skills (or sales potential) and a passion for the ag industry.
- A positive attitude with the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Self motivation and drive.
- Professional appearance and selling style and demeanor.
- High school diploma and valid driver’s license.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A safe and rewarding environment to develop their careers that reward and grow the with individual
- Competitive compensation
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Extended health benefits
- Bonus Programs
- Employee discounts and other perks.
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with us, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Delta Power Equipment, please visit our website- https://www.deltapower.ca/ or connect with us via social media- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaPowerEquipment/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeltaPowerEquip
Thank you for your interest in Delta Power Equipment!
Delta Power Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.
START DATE: 08/12/2022