EMPLOYER: Delta Power Equipment
Location: Ottawa , ON
Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Delta Power Equipment is a full-service equipment dealership with 380 employees providing sales, service and parts support at multiple locations across Ontario. Delta Power Equipment is looking for people who are passionate and who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Assist the Service Manager with the daily operations of the service department
- Book appointments for unit service or repairs.
- Open work orders and enter descriptions as work is completed.
- Monitor the status of work in progress and warranty work orders to ensure timely completion, according to deadlines.
- Manage the time clock for all employees within your dealership store location.
- Track service monthly labour, reworks, aftersales, training charts, shop supplies, service expenses and technicians’ hours worked.
- Update units being transferred to different stores.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding work in process, appointments and return phone messages promptly.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry and related equipment would be an asset.
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Bilingual in English & French would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven data entry, data editing and typing skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A safe and rewarding environment to develop their careers that reward and grow the with individual
- Competitive compensation
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Extended health benefits
- Bonus Programs
- Employee discounts and other perks.
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with us, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Delta Power Equipment, please visit our website- https://www.deltapower.ca/ or connect with us via social media- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaPowerEquipment/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeltaPowerEquip
Thank you for your interest in Delta Power Equipment!
Delta Power Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.
START DATE: 08/12/2022