EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking to hire a Mobile App Developer to work in our growing team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing multi-platform mobile applications.
- Architect and develop multi-platform mobile applications using .Net MAUI
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions as part of research spikes
- Lead and participate in peer design and code reviews
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps, backlog refinement, project estimation
- Participate into DevOps improvement initiatives and the evolution of Agile practices
- Share best practices with team members and help the team grow
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of focused mobile app development
- 2+ years of experience with a mobile app development framework(s) .Net Maui or Xamiran strongly preferred
- 2+ years of professional application development with C# and .Net
- 2+ years of experience with iOS and Android
- Web API development experience
- Experience with mobile UX and UI
- Experience with NoSQL DB, event streaming and event sourcing
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Service Fabric, container development
- Experience with Git, Docker, gRPC, Protocol Buffers, IoT
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
- Blazor, React or Angular, HTML, and CSS
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/mobile-app-developer
START DATE: 08/16/2022