EMPLOYER: Adonis Group Inc.
The clerk of the fish department reflects the good image of the company with exceptional customer service, while ensuring to always offer fresh and quality products. They will work in collaboration with the members of their team, under the direction of the department manager. They will comply with hygiene and food safety standards, as well as health and safety regulations.
- Health and safety and food hygiene:
- Respect the dress code and personal hygiene of the store;
- Comply with safety standards and wear personal protective equipment where appropriate;
- Follow food safety procedures in accordance with the department's requirements;
- Define customer needs, answer questions and advise them on products;
- Prepare ice tables;
- Cut, pack, weigh and label seafood;
- Prepare sauces and marinate fish and various products sold;
- In season, cook certain foods (e.g., lobster);
- Supply the displays and ensure their aesthetics;
- Monitor product quality and expiry dates, and ensure stock turnover;
- Check that the temperature of refrigerators and freezers meets food hygiene standards; Maintain equipment, displays and work area;
- Keep the department clean at all times;
- Keep abreast of new products and current promotions;
- Follow up on a product ordered by a customer if necessary;
- Assist management in tracking inventory and identifying losses where appropriate;
- Other related tasks.
START DATE: 08/24/2022